Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

For my English 9 class I have been asked to write an introduction to my blog. For starters I am in night grade, in an international school in Venezuela, Caracas.  I am a bit chubby and an average height; I’m tan and have brown hair, with brown eyes. I was born in Venezuela and raised there also. I play a little sport mostly soccer and tennis, but in my P.E. class we do all types of sports. I like to watch a lot of films, but also I like series mostly action and comedies. I have a dog which his name is napoleon, his small and has black fur he is a poodle.

What I plan to write in this blog is about new technology in the world. This would include cool gadgets, cars anything that is new to world and is also interesting at the same time. For example if there is like a new stereo that is really good and sounds very well I might be talking about here. I I’ll try to write as frequently as I can, when I find a cool gadget I like and find interesting I will be posting if there’s a new invention that I haven’t seen or heard of pleas contact me on my email. The email is my profile in the blog. I will be posting anytime soon when I get a chance, be on the watch out for new things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment